I am blessed to know many dope cats in the game who know more dope cats in the game. Diggs Duke comes to our attention by way of the homie & brother like no other Hayling Price of Columbia Nights. Thanks for this one pimp! He knows how much I love Thundercat’s Golden Age of Apocalypse & so having the balls to cover it means something off top. Diggs Duke not only does it justice but offers his own interpretation to it & gives it a fresh yet familiar spin to it. He ain’t trying to reinvent the wheel, he just wants u to peep how he drives it. Peep, cop, bump, share, repeat & enjoy!
Fan made video for the song I haven’t stopped playing since it came out. Blind I & UnGrammar will be working diligently to make a show happen in the not so distant future…STAY TUNED! & if you haven’t copped the album. Stop fuckin’ trippin’ & do yourself the favor & cop the freshness!!
OMG if I were in L.A. nothing would stop me from partaking in this event! The legendary Roy Ayers and Pete Rock will be joined with Thundercat, J. Rocc and others this Thursday. Advanced tickets can be purchased here. Support quality!
For those of you guys who remember TiRon’s MSTRD or Ayomari’s The PB&J Solution, their new project ‘A Sucker For Pumps’ is a clear example of how good these guys actually are – with more time and more work put into their product they’ve matured their sound in a way that I feel like some of their west coast associates have failed to do. Furthermore, with features from the likes of BJ The Chicago Kid, Thundercat, D.R.U.G.S., Yummy Bingham and more, this project is soon to be in rotation in a bunch of new spots where Tiron & Ayomari’s name haven’t rang out yet….mark my words!
I can’t believe I have done 13 of these compilations already! 13 is actually my lucky number, so it makes sense that this one is one of my favorites among the recent volumes I’ve put together. Let’s get lucky together. All you have to do is give it a gander and let me know what you think! P.S., whenever I check the download count for these and see hundreds and hundreds, it really makes me smile. I’m glad you appreciate my musical aesthetic. Tracks and links next door. Enjoy. Give me a shout and let me know what you think!
Yeah. Just watch. Dopeness.
At last year’s Suite For Ma Dukes, K. Riggins and Thundercat combine out of space & opportunity to cover legendary jazz drummer Tony Williams’ “Proto-Cosmos“. Spontaneous genius.
The first video hit the blogs some time ago but the latest is now making its rounds. These interviews provide insight into Shafiq’s musical career/credits and the thought process behind his album, Shafiq En’ A-Free-Ka. The L.A. cats are definitely bringing a unique collaborative energy to the table. Looking forward to the rest of the 7 videos. More after the drop.
- J DILLA’S RECORD COLLECTION
- ART DONT SLEEP PRESENTS: 12 REASONS TO DIE W/ GHOSTFACE KILLAH x ADRIAN YOUNGE RECORD RELEASE/TICKET GIVEAWAY
- THEMPEOPLE – SMOKE BREAKS || DOPE INSPIRES DOPE
- VIDEO: VIC SPENCER (@VICSPENCER) – DUCK SAUCE (FT. MC TREE @MCTREEG)
- VIDEO: CHANCE THE RAPPER (@CHANCETHERAPPER) – JUICE
- VIDEO: LILI K (@LILIKJAZZ) – NEVER EVER
- VIDEO: YANCEY BOYS – THE THROWAWAY
- ART DON’T SLEEP PRESENTS “THAT 70′S SOUL”
- VIDEO: KAVINSKY – PROTOVISION
- LEGION OF DOOM – ALL DISRESPECT INTENDED
- CLOUDEATER – HYBRID HEART (MESCK REMIX)
- LILI K AND PETER COTTONTALE – METAL PETALS
- STRONG ARM STEADY & OH NO – NO SKY LIMIT (SMOKE ON REMIX) FEAT. DOM KENNEDY
- VIDEO: KARRIEM RIGGINS – SUMMER MADNESS
- MIX: DEECH – 30 MINUTE MIX 4 ACTIVIA BENZ
- eyluba on ADD US ON LAST.FM!
- A CONCERNED NIGGA on BLIND I PRESENTS THE NEPTUNES – DECEMVIR
- formal dresses come in all price ranges8 on TALIB KWELI & RES as IDLE WARSHIP LIVE
- best rate loan on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- David l on A CHALLENGE FROM BUSTA RHYMES
- unsecured loans on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- best loan offers on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- matcha green tea on JAY ELECTRONICA F/ DIDDY-THE GHOST OF CHRISTOPHER WALLACE
- Jeannette on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- Junior on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
Blind I was created with one single aim: to eradicate wackness and promote freshness for the youth. We pride ourselves on creating a portal by which the future leaders of the world can study the freshness factor of those successful people in society and use that factor to procure a position atop the socio-economic ladder. We are influential in many areas of entertainment; from the newest & freshest music, to superb style, movies, news, technology, and everything else that affects a fly individual's life. Blind I is a multimedia corporation designed and operated by connoisseurs of all tastes and trades related to freshness. The company stands as a symbol for the ingenuity of young professionals and as a salute to excellence through a display of natural style & grace.