MGMT has one of my favorite albums at the moment, Congratulations. If you haven’t checked it out yet I suggest you do yourself a favor! The video for Flash Delirium isn’t an Electric Feel type of vibe, but then again it shouldn’t be. Evolution, isn’t that why we support the artists?
Awww… U gotta love June if your name is Noah Deezy! Summer starts, a birthday to partake of, Lakers taking it all & then being able to deliver a NKD for you all? PRICELESS PHENOMINAL SCHITT!! SUPER JEDI PROPS to my folx Popp Roxx Kuddy Roc & big Merk, Big Brother Shake DeVizzle my nizzle & UBER JEDI PROPS to my fam bam G-Wrex & Cutso of The Bangerz for blessing me with exclusives to make this months NKD pop THAT much more! Jedi Props to my brother like no other $ for taking the pic I flipped and flippin it more $o… SO… with that being said. Get yours now , tell a friend, share on your site or somewhere you know with someone you don’t!
DOWNLOAD NO KNOWS DOPE – JUNE 2009 [NO'S CHAMPIONSHIP BIRTHDAY EDITION] MEDIAFIRE
Some more MGMT joints for that ass. Partake!
Here’s the tracklisting:
MGMT – Electric Feel (Justice Remix)
Leif – Electric Feel My Cool (MGMT Remix)
Chairlift – Evident Utensil (MGMT Remix)
MGMT vs Of Montreal – Future Faberge (Amplive Remix)
MGMT – Of Birds, Moons & Monsters (Amplive Communication Edit ft. Mistah F.A.B.)
Talib Kweli vs MGMT – Time To Listen (DJ Topcat Remix)
MGMT – Time To Pretend (Jorge Elbrecht Remix)
MGMT – The Youth (MMMatthias Remix)
MGMT – Metanoia (Electric Feel B-Side)
MGMT vs LCD Soundsystem – All My Children (Immuzikation Remix)
MGMT vs Daft Punk – One More Time To Pretend (Immuzikation Remix)
MGMT + Justice + Hot Chip + Chester French = Saving Music for White People
Boy they bout freaky as hell, but MGMT keeps on bringing heat. The Metanoia EP (click HERE to download) is one track, 13-minutes long. A fairly literal approach to the recent conversations I’ve ben having with others about the epic Resurgence Of The Single. The Beatles did this back in the day and defied what the concept of a single was supposed to be by recording Hey Jude at 7 minutes when everyone else’s singles were 3. Anyone with a good ear see a strong musical resemblance to Queen?
Perfect name for a new $ compilation, don’t you think? I decided to put together a little something for those out there looking for some new music, a bit of old classics, and some “other” thrown in between. Enjoy! Tracklisting after the jump.
We know it’s tempting to take and not ask any questions, but think about this. If a crackhead can pay for crack, why can’t you pay for proverbial crack? We’re gonna hit you with consistent shit, but please, don’t come here and expect to get the new Lil Boosie album or any shit like that. That’s just not our steez. But on the flipside, it would be silly for us to fuck around on the artists we love and post their entire jawns for free too. So we’ll hit you with crack, archival shit, new singles, fresh finds and the like, but don’t expect full joints like that. It’s just not sensible. Now the messageboard and the email lists….well, that’s a different story. You just gotta gain access to those, and who KNOWS what you’ll get But on to the dope shit after the jump…
- J DILLA’S RECORD COLLECTION
- ART DONT SLEEP PRESENTS: 12 REASONS TO DIE W/ GHOSTFACE KILLAH x ADRIAN YOUNGE RECORD RELEASE/TICKET GIVEAWAY
- THEMPEOPLE – SMOKE BREAKS || DOPE INSPIRES DOPE
- VIDEO: VIC SPENCER (@VICSPENCER) – DUCK SAUCE (FT. MC TREE @MCTREEG)
- VIDEO: CHANCE THE RAPPER (@CHANCETHERAPPER) – JUICE
- VIDEO: LILI K (@LILIKJAZZ) – NEVER EVER
- VIDEO: YANCEY BOYS – THE THROWAWAY
- ART DON’T SLEEP PRESENTS “THAT 70′S SOUL”
- VIDEO: KAVINSKY – PROTOVISION
- LEGION OF DOOM – ALL DISRESPECT INTENDED
- CLOUDEATER – HYBRID HEART (MESCK REMIX)
- LILI K AND PETER COTTONTALE – METAL PETALS
- STRONG ARM STEADY & OH NO – NO SKY LIMIT (SMOKE ON REMIX) FEAT. DOM KENNEDY
- VIDEO: KARRIEM RIGGINS – SUMMER MADNESS
- MIX: DEECH – 30 MINUTE MIX 4 ACTIVIA BENZ
- formal dresses come in all price ranges8 on TALIB KWELI & RES as IDLE WARSHIP LIVE
- best rate loan on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- David l on A CHALLENGE FROM BUSTA RHYMES
- unsecured loans on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- best loan offers on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- matcha green tea on JAY ELECTRONICA F/ DIDDY-THE GHOST OF CHRISTOPHER WALLACE
- Jeannette on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- Junior on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- best unsecured loan on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- loan broker on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
Blind I was created with one single aim: to eradicate wackness and promote freshness for the youth. We pride ourselves on creating a portal by which the future leaders of the world can study the freshness factor of those successful people in society and use that factor to procure a position atop the socio-economic ladder. We are influential in many areas of entertainment; from the newest & freshest music, to superb style, movies, news, technology, and everything else that affects a fly individual's life. Blind I is a multimedia corporation designed and operated by connoisseurs of all tastes and trades related to freshness. The company stands as a symbol for the ingenuity of young professionals and as a salute to excellence through a display of natural style & grace.