The homies over @ VTech are doing it once again this month of their party in SF, Frequency & are bring the lyrical prowess of Sean Price, Danny Brown, Moe Green & Quelle! Some hip hop finna fitz to be all up in this batch son! & so should you if live it! We here @ Blind I have been once again blessed with a pair of tickets to bless YOU with to be a part of what will be most definitely a fun filled, legendary night! Simply shoot us a email to email@example.com with the title “YO BLIND I! LET ME GET THOSE TICKETS!” with your 1st & last name & we will enter you in the drawing for a pair of tickets to catch the show! DEADLINE NOVEMBER 18TH 2010 11:59PM (PST)
It is with great pleasure that we announce the new monthly standard in SF. Our good friends Jonathan Kim & VTech Phones are bringing the 313 to the 415 this Friday September 24th 2010, with Album Of The Year curator Black Milk featuring his live band with AB & Daru Jones. Elzhi of SVilla will be smashin schitt prior plus you got the ambassador of Detroit, House Shoes spinning that resickulous goodness we all know & love. The homie Fran Boogie will hold down the crowd as always & resident Carey Kopp will provide the vibe as well. All in all this is a no brainer of a night/show/experience you DO NOT WANT TO MISS!! You can peep the FB invite for more 411 if you need to (really doe!?) orrrrrr fuck the dumb & get your tickets NOW!
As a part of our Blind I Summer Soul Series, we’ve teamed up with Pacific Standard Time, DJ Sake One, Fran Boogie and DJ Sloepoke to not only welcome Sonnymoon to the Bay Area for an incredible show, but to also celebrate our very own Noahdeeakili’s birthday! We will be hosting more events as the year progresses, so peep our monthly calendar for details. In the words of Sake:
“Expect dynamite soul, Frisco disco, Caribbean killers, soulful house, classic hip-hop, and anything that moves feet and minds. Maybe you know Noah Deeakili? Maybe No knows you. He definitely knows dope! And as part of the Blind I For the Kids blog collective he’s recognized coast to coast as a tastemaker, supporter of the real, and an artist in his own right. And he’s celebrating his birthday this Thursday night at PST so our mission as a community is a no-brainer: COME THRU AND LET’S GET NOAH DRUNK.”
Well said. Come out and celebrate with us. We love you Noah. Happy Birthday in Advance!
An Evening Dedicated to the Legacy of J-Dilla. Get @ me (firstname.lastname@example.org) for guest list love. More info after the jump.
- J DILLA’S RECORD COLLECTION
- ART DONT SLEEP PRESENTS: 12 REASONS TO DIE W/ GHOSTFACE KILLAH x ADRIAN YOUNGE RECORD RELEASE/TICKET GIVEAWAY
- THEMPEOPLE – SMOKE BREAKS || DOPE INSPIRES DOPE
- VIDEO: VIC SPENCER (@VICSPENCER) – DUCK SAUCE (FT. MC TREE @MCTREEG)
- VIDEO: CHANCE THE RAPPER (@CHANCETHERAPPER) – JUICE
- VIDEO: LILI K (@LILIKJAZZ) – NEVER EVER
- VIDEO: YANCEY BOYS – THE THROWAWAY
- ART DON’T SLEEP PRESENTS “THAT 70′S SOUL”
- VIDEO: KAVINSKY – PROTOVISION
- LEGION OF DOOM – ALL DISRESPECT INTENDED
- CLOUDEATER – HYBRID HEART (MESCK REMIX)
- LILI K AND PETER COTTONTALE – METAL PETALS
- STRONG ARM STEADY & OH NO – NO SKY LIMIT (SMOKE ON REMIX) FEAT. DOM KENNEDY
- VIDEO: KARRIEM RIGGINS – SUMMER MADNESS
- MIX: DEECH – 30 MINUTE MIX 4 ACTIVIA BENZ
- formal dresses come in all price ranges8 on TALIB KWELI & RES as IDLE WARSHIP LIVE
- best rate loan on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- David l on A CHALLENGE FROM BUSTA RHYMES
- unsecured loans on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- best loan offers on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- matcha green tea on JAY ELECTRONICA F/ DIDDY-THE GHOST OF CHRISTOPHER WALLACE
- Jeannette on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- Junior on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- best unsecured loan on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- loan broker on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
Blind I was created with one single aim: to eradicate wackness and promote freshness for the youth. We pride ourselves on creating a portal by which the future leaders of the world can study the freshness factor of those successful people in society and use that factor to procure a position atop the socio-economic ladder. We are influential in many areas of entertainment; from the newest & freshest music, to superb style, movies, news, technology, and everything else that affects a fly individual's life. Blind I is a multimedia corporation designed and operated by connoisseurs of all tastes and trades related to freshness. The company stands as a symbol for the ingenuity of young professionals and as a salute to excellence through a display of natural style & grace.