We out for the CASH!!
Back when your boy was still in school, September was the time to start gearing up for long nights and plenty of reading, running back & forth around this wonderful city of Chicago, and bundling up for the crisp autumn air with a good playlist on my iPod. With that era in mind, I’ve compiled a thorough list of twenty-one tracks as crisp as that autumn air is to create the September ’09 edition of Blind I Says GO! This joint has a lot of different vibes in it…some new joints, some vintage, some rarities, ALL dope. Grab it, check the tracklisting after the jump, and rock with it for the month to come.
FOR ALL THE DRUG HEADS IN THE WORLD. Just kidding, kinda. DJ Honda provides the gritty backdrop for Sean Price to GO IN. Good collabo.
Spotted at Nahright
What’s good Blind I faithful?! This past month has been dope experience after dope experience for me, and it’s totally reflected in the way this month’s Blind I Says GO! came out. We’ve dealt with some major losses, made some major gains, but the beauty in it all is that the music sticks around long after we’re gone. I decided to go all out and do a double-disc of new shit, new artists, old gems & unreleased material, all working perfectly to create something dope to ride to and bound to surprise you. So without further ado, indulge thine self and partake in the splendor that is Blind I Says GO August 2009!
Tracklisting after the jump.
› Continue reading
The last time DJ Honda and mighty Mos got together (no fishsticks) they created an underground classic. Their newest collaborative contribution, “Magnetic Arts“, lacks a bit of that luster in my eyes but it’s still better than 99.9% of the shit out nowadays. The consumate Mos Def fan, sometimes I’m too hard on the guy, so decide for yourselves. Partake!
DJ Honda – Magnetic Arts (feat. Mos Def)
Download DJ Honda – Magnetic Arts (feat. Mos Def) (zShare)
- J DILLA’S RECORD COLLECTION
- ART DONT SLEEP PRESENTS: 12 REASONS TO DIE W/ GHOSTFACE KILLAH x ADRIAN YOUNGE RECORD RELEASE/TICKET GIVEAWAY
- THEMPEOPLE – SMOKE BREAKS || DOPE INSPIRES DOPE
- VIDEO: VIC SPENCER (@VICSPENCER) – DUCK SAUCE (FT. MC TREE @MCTREEG)
- VIDEO: CHANCE THE RAPPER (@CHANCETHERAPPER) – JUICE
- VIDEO: LILI K (@LILIKJAZZ) – NEVER EVER
- VIDEO: YANCEY BOYS – THE THROWAWAY
- ART DON’T SLEEP PRESENTS “THAT 70′S SOUL”
- VIDEO: KAVINSKY – PROTOVISION
- LEGION OF DOOM – ALL DISRESPECT INTENDED
- CLOUDEATER – HYBRID HEART (MESCK REMIX)
- LILI K AND PETER COTTONTALE – METAL PETALS
- STRONG ARM STEADY & OH NO – NO SKY LIMIT (SMOKE ON REMIX) FEAT. DOM KENNEDY
- VIDEO: KARRIEM RIGGINS – SUMMER MADNESS
- MIX: DEECH – 30 MINUTE MIX 4 ACTIVIA BENZ
- formal dresses come in all price ranges8 on TALIB KWELI & RES as IDLE WARSHIP LIVE
- best rate loan on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- David l on A CHALLENGE FROM BUSTA RHYMES
- unsecured loans on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- best loan offers on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- matcha green tea on JAY ELECTRONICA F/ DIDDY-THE GHOST OF CHRISTOPHER WALLACE
- Jeannette on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- Junior on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- best unsecured loan on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- loan broker on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
Blind I was created with one single aim: to eradicate wackness and promote freshness for the youth. We pride ourselves on creating a portal by which the future leaders of the world can study the freshness factor of those successful people in society and use that factor to procure a position atop the socio-economic ladder. We are influential in many areas of entertainment; from the newest & freshest music, to superb style, movies, news, technology, and everything else that affects a fly individual's life. Blind I is a multimedia corporation designed and operated by connoisseurs of all tastes and trades related to freshness. The company stands as a symbol for the ingenuity of young professionals and as a salute to excellence through a display of natural style & grace.