Shits crazy in GA right now, dunno if you guys are tuned in or not. In the meantime hip yourself to some cool jams by Stones Throw representative Dam-Funk.
DAM-DUNK – INNAFOCUSEDDAZE [DOWNLOAD]
So you know Blind I fucks with the winners known as Cubic Zirconia – we’ve featured them multiple times on the site, debuted videos & songs, and even had them smash some Blind I showcase stages. Their new project with A-Trak’s label imprint Fools Gold Recs entitled “Follow Your Heart” is out on iTunes TODAY, and another Blind I homie, the Glasgow villian Hudson Mohawke, has put together a megamix of the project for you to download ASAPtually. The physical release is in stores 11/29, featuring guest appearances from Dam Funk, Drop The Lime and Bilal. Partake!
It’s been five years since the first Citinite record hit the streets. To celebrate, here’s a free digital compilation for you to download, taking one track from each release so far.
This is a free comp with Ad Bourke and Dam-Funk entitled Some Walk By Nite.
Ad Bourke – Cosmic Connection
Now sometimes OGs gotta be OGs. I love it when 2 musical innovators come together to create something that just kills it. Steve Arrington and Dam Funk have gotten together to produce an album that can only be described as classic.
Steve Arrington is one of those “what ever happened to” stories from the soul/funk movement of the 1980s. His songs have been sampled by the likes of Jay-Z, Jermaine Dupri, Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Snoop, LL Cool J, Mariah Carey, and N.W.A. His music also helped create the blueprint of 90’s west coast g-funk music along with Zapp and George Clinton.
DAM-FUNK – DON’T GIVE UP (UNRELEASED) | DOWNLOAD
YES!!! Volume 2 to one of my favorite compilations that came out back in 2009. The homie J-1 aka The Deer & Animal Kingdom has Voltron’ed up with (in)Sect Records to bring us the 2nd installment of Starship 27. J-1 handpicked/single handedly reached out to the homies & they responded with exclusives for that ass! The cats involved this time around are ALL Blind I faves & have been featured on every last one of our original compilations such as House Shoes, Devonwho, F.A.M.E., Coultrain, Black Spade, Jordan Rockswell, Dibia$e, P.U.D.G.E., Dam-Funk, I,Ced & more! Whether it’s rocking with Shafiq Husayn’s En’AFreeKa ensemble, Animal Kingdom, or dropping beats tapes on HVW8, regardless of the entity or platform, The Deer continues to bring quality artistry to the ears 7 has never watered down or sugar coated a COT DAMN THANG! So salute off top all day sir! KEEP GOING!! Peep two of my faves then hit the jump for the tracklist, the DL & even a link to Volume One in case you had your schitt on snooze…no loosing here… #WINNING. Now prepare for take off!
J-1 – Slang Talk
Black Spade & Coultrain – B WIT U
I enjoy watching any clip of my birthday twin rockin’ the spot. But over some Dam Funk jams? HELL YEAH. I see collaborations and a potential album in sight.
During the month of February more than half of the Blind I staff was on the West Coast, specifically L.A. where the funk ambassador resides. Whenever you hear Dam Funk, you can’t help but to feel like you were transported to the land of palm trees and debauchery. Check out his new joint “Stayin’ Super Fly.”
Dam Funk- Stayin Super Fly [Downoload]
S/O to Moovnmnt
The homie I,Ced blesses our ears with a collection of music that shapes him & moves us all. A brilliant audio journey into this new decade with songs from even more homies, Haz Solo & Seven Davis Jr. In his words…
This is my first mix for the website and for the new year. Just creating a new situation. With that CED… Here is some music that I have been listening to and sharing it with all of y’all.
Peep the goods!
TL & DL after the following…
1nce again it’s on! The trill O.G. 3 is the magic #. 3rd time’s a charm. The BIG 3. I must say this lil’ series Killa Cam & myself started, have only been getting better (1 & 2 still avail’ if u Nyquil’ed). This one right here has soooooo much damn heat the cover is on fiah! (Fun fact: I took this picture outside of my office back in the day) There’s really nothing left (coast) to say about it. The music speaks for itself. We love our hometown & the people who create within it. This is but a taste. TL & DL after the jizzump…
- J DILLA’S RECORD COLLECTION
- ART DONT SLEEP PRESENTS: 12 REASONS TO DIE W/ GHOSTFACE KILLAH x ADRIAN YOUNGE RECORD RELEASE/TICKET GIVEAWAY
- THEMPEOPLE – SMOKE BREAKS || DOPE INSPIRES DOPE
- VIDEO: VIC SPENCER (@VICSPENCER) – DUCK SAUCE (FT. MC TREE @MCTREEG)
- VIDEO: CHANCE THE RAPPER (@CHANCETHERAPPER) – JUICE
- VIDEO: LILI K (@LILIKJAZZ) – NEVER EVER
- VIDEO: YANCEY BOYS – THE THROWAWAY
- ART DON’T SLEEP PRESENTS “THAT 70′S SOUL”
- VIDEO: KAVINSKY – PROTOVISION
- LEGION OF DOOM – ALL DISRESPECT INTENDED
- CLOUDEATER – HYBRID HEART (MESCK REMIX)
- LILI K AND PETER COTTONTALE – METAL PETALS
- STRONG ARM STEADY & OH NO – NO SKY LIMIT (SMOKE ON REMIX) FEAT. DOM KENNEDY
- VIDEO: KARRIEM RIGGINS – SUMMER MADNESS
- MIX: DEECH – 30 MINUTE MIX 4 ACTIVIA BENZ
- formal dresses come in all price ranges8 on TALIB KWELI & RES as IDLE WARSHIP LIVE
- best rate loan on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- David l on A CHALLENGE FROM BUSTA RHYMES
- unsecured loans on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- best loan offers on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- matcha green tea on JAY ELECTRONICA F/ DIDDY-THE GHOST OF CHRISTOPHER WALLACE
- Jeannette on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- Junior on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- best unsecured loan on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- loan broker on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
Blind I was created with one single aim: to eradicate wackness and promote freshness for the youth. We pride ourselves on creating a portal by which the future leaders of the world can study the freshness factor of those successful people in society and use that factor to procure a position atop the socio-economic ladder. We are influential in many areas of entertainment; from the newest & freshest music, to superb style, movies, news, technology, and everything else that affects a fly individual's life. Blind I is a multimedia corporation designed and operated by connoisseurs of all tastes and trades related to freshness. The company stands as a symbol for the ingenuity of young professionals and as a salute to excellence through a display of natural style & grace.