Good googly, I see the homie Kris Mac has been working! Fourth promo video the Koca Monarchy art show, which is slated to premier on the same day Jay Elect drops Act 3. I keed I keed, it’s on deck. But I for real have no idea when now haha. Familiarize yourself with Volumes 1 , 2 and 3 if you haven’t done so already. Shout out to Raf on the ill lyrical visuals!
Blind I fave/friend/fam Steve Ha (who did this schitt right here that we posted a while back).
If you have yet to peep his site, THEN PEEP THE SITE!
Thus, you most likely have yet to see all the cool other schitt they got in their store, so PEEP THE STORE!
PLUS, they throw in a FREE bottle opener (way sick), button (just as sick) , stickers (make sure they stick) , fliers + much more with every order! (how sick is that!?) Peep my other faves after the jump & go step your fresh up with the Flavor Innovator posse!
Sculptures created with crayons by artist Herb Williams. My homie is down in Miami for Art Basel and I’m jealous, so I’m taking it out on your guys in the form of dope art shit. Who knows how long it took to make these joints, but they’re incredibly detailed and super vibrant. Williams also does work with playing cards and poker chips too. You can check out his website for those by clicking on his name in the first sentence, or check more crayon sculptures after the jump.
› Continue reading
And the”new” starting point guard, suiting upÂ forÂ Team USA, a former US Senator, Harvard Grad, community organizer, husband and father of two…numberrrrrrrrr 44, Barack Obama!
Okay, yes, he’s our first Black President. And true, his candidacy and his being elected has united and excited the populous, cool. But let’s get to what’sÂ really important (at least to us B-Ball lovers). It’s November, and Barack Obama is the first President to have some respectable skillz on the basketball court, not to mention some notableÂ swagger and intellect off the court. – TMNK
For all you art and fashion fans, this Chanel exhibit recently debut in NYC’s Central Park.Â Check out the NYMag video and the official website, and if you’re in the city stop by!Â I’ve heard good things. Plus, its Free 99.
An anonymous 25-year-old artist by the name of “Poster Boy” is switching up ads in NYC subways like crazy. He inconspicuously alters posters and makes them obscene,Â satirical or simply thought-provoking. According to NYmag.com, he has manipulated over 200 this year. Naturally, the MTA snatches them down quickly, but here is a gallery of some of his finest. Gotta love the Mos Def “New World Water.” Yes!
Spotted over at DesignBoom. Artist Jason Hackenworth uses balloons and crafts them into shapes of objects, aliens, insects, and animals. Some of em are freaky as hell but still visually amazing. More pictures after the jump.
Artist Rinze Van Brug’s Houman Jewelry project initially caught my eye because it reminded me of that classic black and white picture, which I believe was of Alek Wek, mounted on the wall in Belly.Â His photography is largely inspired by his musical influences as well as street scenes and cityscapes.
More pics and links after the jump.
- J DILLA’S RECORD COLLECTION
- ART DONT SLEEP PRESENTS: 12 REASONS TO DIE W/ GHOSTFACE KILLAH x ADRIAN YOUNGE RECORD RELEASE/TICKET GIVEAWAY
- THEMPEOPLE – SMOKE BREAKS || DOPE INSPIRES DOPE
- VIDEO: VIC SPENCER (@VICSPENCER) – DUCK SAUCE (FT. MC TREE @MCTREEG)
- VIDEO: CHANCE THE RAPPER (@CHANCETHERAPPER) – JUICE
- VIDEO: LILI K (@LILIKJAZZ) – NEVER EVER
- VIDEO: YANCEY BOYS – THE THROWAWAY
- ART DON’T SLEEP PRESENTS “THAT 70′S SOUL”
- VIDEO: KAVINSKY – PROTOVISION
- LEGION OF DOOM – ALL DISRESPECT INTENDED
- CLOUDEATER – HYBRID HEART (MESCK REMIX)
- LILI K AND PETER COTTONTALE – METAL PETALS
- STRONG ARM STEADY & OH NO – NO SKY LIMIT (SMOKE ON REMIX) FEAT. DOM KENNEDY
- VIDEO: KARRIEM RIGGINS – SUMMER MADNESS
- MIX: DEECH – 30 MINUTE MIX 4 ACTIVIA BENZ
- Smallfirmsbigopportunity.com on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- eyluba on ADD US ON LAST.FM!
- A CONCERNED NIGGA on BLIND I PRESENTS THE NEPTUNES – DECEMVIR
- formal dresses come in all price ranges8 on TALIB KWELI & RES as IDLE WARSHIP LIVE
- best rate loan on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- David l on A CHALLENGE FROM BUSTA RHYMES
- unsecured loans on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- best loan offers on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- matcha green tea on JAY ELECTRONICA F/ DIDDY-THE GHOST OF CHRISTOPHER WALLACE
- Jeannette on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
Blind I was created with one single aim: to eradicate wackness and promote freshness for the youth. We pride ourselves on creating a portal by which the future leaders of the world can study the freshness factor of those successful people in society and use that factor to procure a position atop the socio-economic ladder. We are influential in many areas of entertainment; from the newest & freshest music, to superb style, movies, news, technology, and everything else that affects a fly individual's life. Blind I is a multimedia corporation designed and operated by connoisseurs of all tastes and trades related to freshness. The company stands as a symbol for the ingenuity of young professionals and as a salute to excellence through a display of natural style & grace.