ART DONT SLEEP PRESENTS: 12 REASONS TO DIE W/ GHOSTFACE KILLAH x ADRIAN YOUNGE RECORD RELEASE/TICKET GIVEAWAY
The Rise Of The Ghostface Killah
The Sure Shot [parts 1 and 2]
Last summer I saw one of the most electrifying shows I had ever seen. Mind blown type of schitt. Adrian Younge & his band Venice Dawn KILT the Pagoda & my thoughts were, “It’s Wu Tang meets Portishead meets Kill Bill”. I even told that to Mr.Younge himself when we exchanged contact info as he humbly laughed on. He told me how it’s funny I mentioned the Wu because he was currently working on an album with Ghost & of course my thoughts were “Oh schitt! That’s gonna be muthafuckin fiah son!” & how I couldn’t wait for that… well… the wait is over & the time has come to release said record entitled “12 Reasons To Die” & Blind I has your muthafuckin ticket to this once in a lifetime event Thursday, March 28th, 2013…
Peep the deets:Thursday, March 28th, 2013ArtDontSleep presents: 12 Reasons To DieCelebrating the release of the new Ghostface Killah x Adrian Younge RecordFeaturing Live Performances by:Ghostface Killah w/ Adrian Younges’ Venice Dawn (LIVE)Blu & Exile feat Dag SavageRoc MarcianoDj Sets by: The Gaslamp KillerHosted By: Mark LuvDoors Open at 7pm
3.31.12, Join the PAGODA for an evening of gritty soul music provided by the production of Adrian Younge and his band “Venice Dawn” in support of his recent release off of Wax Poetics Records entitled Something About April. Something About April is a heavy, dark mix of psychedelic soul and cinematic instrumentals with hip-hop aesthetics, touching on influences from Morricone to King Crimson, Portishead to the Flamingos, Wu-Tang to Otis Redding. We also continue our celebration of the 50th issue release and 10 years of Wax Poetics Magazine. As always, Blind I got you on a pair of tickets for this Friday. All you gotta do is spit sumin fresh in the comments along with your email & we will chose the one that stands out the most. No trolling. Serious inquiries only!
- J DILLA’S RECORD COLLECTION
- ART DONT SLEEP PRESENTS: 12 REASONS TO DIE W/ GHOSTFACE KILLAH x ADRIAN YOUNGE RECORD RELEASE/TICKET GIVEAWAY
- THEMPEOPLE – SMOKE BREAKS || DOPE INSPIRES DOPE
- VIDEO: VIC SPENCER (@VICSPENCER) – DUCK SAUCE (FT. MC TREE @MCTREEG)
- VIDEO: CHANCE THE RAPPER (@CHANCETHERAPPER) – JUICE
- VIDEO: LILI K (@LILIKJAZZ) – NEVER EVER
- VIDEO: YANCEY BOYS – THE THROWAWAY
- ART DON’T SLEEP PRESENTS “THAT 70′S SOUL”
- VIDEO: KAVINSKY – PROTOVISION
- LEGION OF DOOM – ALL DISRESPECT INTENDED
- CLOUDEATER – HYBRID HEART (MESCK REMIX)
- LILI K AND PETER COTTONTALE – METAL PETALS
- STRONG ARM STEADY & OH NO – NO SKY LIMIT (SMOKE ON REMIX) FEAT. DOM KENNEDY
- VIDEO: KARRIEM RIGGINS – SUMMER MADNESS
- MIX: DEECH – 30 MINUTE MIX 4 ACTIVIA BENZ
- A CONCERNED NIGGA on BLIND I PRESENTS THE NEPTUNES – DECEMVIR
- formal dresses come in all price ranges8 on TALIB KWELI & RES as IDLE WARSHIP LIVE
- best rate loan on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- David l on A CHALLENGE FROM BUSTA RHYMES
- unsecured loans on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- best loan offers on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- matcha green tea on JAY ELECTRONICA F/ DIDDY-THE GHOST OF CHRISTOPHER WALLACE
- Jeannette on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- Junior on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
- best unsecured loan on DEF SOUND- OOOOOH!THEE.BITCHTAPE.
Blind I was created with one single aim: to eradicate wackness and promote freshness for the youth. We pride ourselves on creating a portal by which the future leaders of the world can study the freshness factor of those successful people in society and use that factor to procure a position atop the socio-economic ladder. We are influential in many areas of entertainment; from the newest & freshest music, to superb style, movies, news, technology, and everything else that affects a fly individual's life. Blind I is a multimedia corporation designed and operated by connoisseurs of all tastes and trades related to freshness. The company stands as a symbol for the ingenuity of young professionals and as a salute to excellence through a display of natural style & grace.